BPM 101 - Module 1 - Understanding Blockchain TechnologyCourse
This is the first of three modules that focuses on preparing graduates to understand blockchain, project management and how to apply the success principles of Project Management to Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies projects. Each module is 30 hours.
BPM 102 - Module 2 – Understanding Project ManagementCourse
The goal of this module is to provide project management methods, skills, tools, and techniques that will assist you on your journey of learning how to successfully plan and manage projects while providing value to your organization. Module 2 of 3.
BPM 103 - Module 3 – Capstone – Manage a blockchain projectCourse
This final module in this Project Management for Blockchain Program is where the student combines understanding of blockchain technology with the discipline of project management to simulate the steps required to manage a blockchain project.
1. Acquire Skills that will help you regardless of what industry you are in.
The Blockchain Project Management Certificate Program is an online, three module 90-hour educational series focused on preparing graduates to understand blockchain, project management and how to apply the success principles of Project Management to Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies projects.
At the end of the program, attendees should leave with the knowledge, vocabulary, and skills needed to successfully manage blockchain and cryptocurrency projects in professional situations.
• The impact of blockchain technology is being felt across a wide range of industries including banking, healthcare, entertainment and supply chain management.
• Blockchains are fast becoming the backbone for the new digital economy.
• It is a transformational technology that is rapidly generating new opportunities for employment.
• There is a global shortage of talent trained in blockchain technology and application deployment.
Why Project Management?
• A skill that that assists individuals in providing meaningful, worthwhile, and positive contribution to an industry or company.
• As a project manager, you will feel rewarded when you keep your schedule on track, meet the budget, and collaborate with colleagues to ensure everything runs efficiently.
• Project managers help companies improve efficiency and save money to improve the organization’s performance as a whole.
• If you want to pursue a career that allows you to feel fulfilled, working in project management will greatly enhance your professional life. You will feel stimulated and challenged in a position that will enable you to change industries and benefit anyone around you with the unique skills you develop.
• Ninety percent of global senior executives ranked project management methods as either critical or somewhat important to their ability to deliver successful projects and remain competitive, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit survey.
• Being able to deliver projects on time and within budget often determines whether a company will get the next job or whether its new product hits the market.
• Having project management skills will allow you to get things done successfully.
It’s not an exaggeration to say that blockchain technology and cryptocurrency is driving a complete reframe of how we conceptualize value -- from the definition of money to the creating, buying, and selling of digital assets such as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs). The use cases for this technology for both commercial and social good are only limited by one’s imagination. It seems endless.
Blockchain provides us with a new way to think.
Blockchain is driving massive disruption and transformation in many industries world-wide.
And it is big business.
According to an online article by PWC October 13, 2020, on the internet at.
Blockchain technologies could boost the global economy by US$1.76 trillion by 2030 through raising levels of tracking, tracing, and trust.
According to a Statista article
In 2017 spending for blockchain was just under 1 billion and by 2021 that spending had increased to 6.6 billion and it is projected that by 2024 spending will be 19 billion.
In recent times, blockchain has become a magic word for organizations who are applying the technology to solve complex problems. Some of that magic seems to be rubbing off on career prospects for those working in the industry.
Glassdoor, a jobs review site, found that demand for blockchain-related jobs this year increased by 300 percent as compared to last year.
The skyrocketing demand for blockchain-related jobs has also translated into a significant salary bump. Online jobs site Hired stated that the average salary for blockchain developers is between $150,000 and $175,000 – a range that is approximately $15,000 to $40,000 higher than the standard salary for software engineers.
Also in high demand is the requirement for the successful management of blockchain applications.
2. Find employment, stay employed, or advance – here are the jobs
You may have heard about the high salaries associated with jobs for blockchain experts. Blockchain professionals draw attractive compensations because of their capabilities to take up challenges in some of the most complex scenarios. When you are employed in any blockchain role you can attract a competitive salary that will offer long-term stability. Large and medium-sized businesses, governments and non-profits require blockchain expertise to grow and succeed.
3. Get proof of your abilities by earning a certificate from the Foundational Technologies Institute (FTI), which is independent of this Education Provider, and which is approved by industry.
Courses and Programs that get you employed, help you stay employed or assist in advancing your employment